Wednesday, January 7, 2015

It's been a while... okay a year.

whew... that went fast.  I have made a commitment to do more painting/playing.  With that is cleaning up the basement.   As I have been cleaning, I keep finding those old projects.  Most them still seem pretty cool, but when will I ever finish them.  There are a couple I want to have a go at finishing.  By Fire and Sword has been an interest of mine for day one.  I love the time period and the armies.  I did both the kickstarters and have plenty to paint.  Of course the one think I really don't like to paint.., horses and the main army I picked... horses and cheap ones at that so that means a lot of them.  Here is the start of a whole bunch of them:



My second project, also a kickstarter, is All Quiet on the Martian Front.  Love the models and the theme.




My goal is to clean the basement and paint a little every day.   Wish me luck.   One last project I would love to finish is my Quar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment