Friday, January 15, 2010

AB command and some buildings

My order from Eureka came today and it only took 2 days-outstanding! I will get some pictures up later. Working on clean them. Only some minor model lines and then mounting them on my paint sticks. Overall, some outstanding miniatures.

Meanwhile, I been surfing for some paper buildings to use. I found these:




Great service by Dave.  I had a question right after I download the files (a great plus with paper - instant project and no postage fees)  Per the instructions, 15mm should be reduce to 50%. Overall these still seemed a little big so I'm going to give 40/45% a try.  While the 50% was probably more true to scale it just looks a little big.  David has a free sample to give it a try.  I have used paper terrain for other projects and I think it works very well for the price. Plus you can modify the buildings and/or print out several copies.  Great for the Old West.  Will post some pictures in the morning.

Here is a great review of LaSalle - REVIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment